My films

Post about my films

1. What I've been up to...

You may have noticed I haven't been on the forum enough over the past few months mostly because I have a new full time job working on the RTE 2 TV show Republic of Telly.

I've been writing/directing/shooting/editing various sketches for the show and have posted some of them in this thread.
    Categories
    My films
  2. Waiting and hoping

I have a number of applications I'm waiting to hear back on at the moment. Namely a First Draft Loan, two Short Shorts, one Reality Bites and a pitch to the Fleadh comp.

Plus a couple of more film festival entries for Daylight Saving Time. Got a request from the Rio Film Festival to apply so holding out a bit more hope on that one.

Which is the problem. There's just way too much wishing and hoping and thinking and waiting in this filmmaking game, to paraphrase Burt ...
    Categories
    Writing , My films
FilmmakersNetwork.ie is Ireland's largest filmmaking community, an Irish networking space for people who want to make films. For everyone from novices to busy professionals, it's a place to make contacts, share opinions, discuss movies, contribute ideas, discover talent, build creative relationships and make films.