Thread: FmN.ie members' films screening in Galway

Administrator
    Writer / Director
    Dublin City
    Blog Entries

Default FmN.ie members' films screening in Galway

Let other members know about your work. Post below if a film you were involved in is screening Galway Film Fleadh. Make sure to give us the time and programme info.

I'll start the ball rolling
    "Th3 Room", a short horror film which I wrote and directed is being shown on Thursday at 12 (New Irish Shorts: Drama Programme 2)

I have two in Way out west - 'Express Checkout' which was runner up in the OFFLine festival and 'Ticket to ride' Dir by Liam Heffron
    Kevin Glynn - Galway

I'm acting in 'The Colonel' which will screen on Friday, 8 July at 10am as part of the New Irish Shorts: Drama Programme 3.

Default STILL EARLY

STILL EARLY @ 10am, Friday 8th, Programme 3
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails from Galway programme notes.png  

I've got Rats Island in the short docs on Sunday at 9am. It's about a guy who lives in a little shack on an island. Come and say hi!

A short observational piece that I directed and edited titled 'A.M.' will screen on Wednesday morning in the Way Out West section along with a short film I edited titled 'The Darkroom'.

i've got 'imprint', a little short horror/drama, in with the shorts at 10am sat morn. a damn bit early but great anyway! look forward to seeing what others have on screen.

Default Every Second Sunday

Hubbard & Banks MEDIA's first short film 'Every Second Sunday' will premiere at the Film Fleadh on Friday 8th July at The Town Hall (New Irish Shorts: Drama Programme 4).

This moving, sweet short story centres on Gordon, Jeff & Kevin as three separated fathers who have limited access to their children. Trying to bond becomes an emotive and raw struggle for parent and child. I play the role of Amanda. The film also stars, Simon Delaney, Craig Conway, Paul Reid, Jane Elizabeth Walsh, Amy Kirwan & Vivienne Connolly. 'Every Second Sunday' is produced by Jane Elizabeth Walsh & the IFTA winning Tommy Fitzpatrick.

http://www.galwayfilmfleadh.com/prog...ramme-4&id=287

Richer Than Roses and Yuki

Lamb Films have two short films in this year:

Richer Than Roses and Yuki. Roses is a moral tale of two cousins, and Yuki is a Japanese film shot in Northern Ireland.

Going down for the first time, if anyone fancies a beer and a yarn let me know.

Larry

Richer than Roses

http://www.galwayfilmfleadh.com/prog...ramme-5&id=144

Yuki

http://www.galwayfilmfleadh.com/prog...ramme-6&id=156